Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average
WTF
(29-11-2012, 06:10 PM)taxi Wrote:  I go to a first-rate independent mechanic where I am guaranteed of a great job for all my cars servicing needs.:woop:

(29-11-2012, 12:54 AM)philip Wrote:  I think they employ any Tom, d**k and Harry at Citroen, there f**king useless they f**ed up my heater controls when the car was 3 months old, it went in to get the lighting fixed.

(29-11-2012, 12:54 AM)philip Wrote:  I think they employ any Tom, d**k and Harry at Citroen, there f**king useless they f**ed up my heater controls when the car was 3 months old, it went in to get the lighting fixed.
See how it puts a ** at the word d**k but not f**king lol
So the same three guys work at your main dealer, too :lol:

We've got Laurel and Hardy working at ours.
It is on my to do list.
But not right at the top

2012 Hdi75 van
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to evdama for this post:
  • philip
(29-11-2012, 07:08 PM)evdama Wrote:  
(29-11-2012, 06:10 PM)taxi Wrote:  I go to a first-rate independent mechanic where I am guaranteed of a great job for all my cars servicing needs.:woop:

See how it puts a ** at the word d**k but not f**king lol
So the same three guys work at your main dealer, too :lol:

We've got Laurel and Hardy working at ours.
Would that be Stain and Oily ? " Well, here's another nice mess you've gotten me into ! "
Former 2011 Mk3 XTR owner Confusedalut:
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to taxi for this post:
  • evdama, philip
It seems a rare occurrance for any member to sing the praises of their local dealership :eek: A real shame for you guys trapped under a warrantee umbrella or such , it would drive me wild to be obligated to a bunch of untrustworthy clowns . There has to be an independent alternative , surely Confusedcratch:
If you don't have an 'Extended Warranty' from Citroen you can take your car/van to any
competent and VAT registered repairer for guarantee work to be carried out. This is British law.
My Warranty Direct policy allows me to do just that. One of favorite my 'independents' regularly repairs
Mercedes cars which are under 12 months old. However genuine parts must be used.
The Older I get the Better I Was!  Cool
(29-11-2012, 08:49 PM)nil by mouth Wrote:  It seems a rare occurrance for any member to sing the praises of their local dealership :eek: A real shame for you guys trapped under a warrantee umbrella or such , it would drive me wild to be obligated to a bunch of untrustworthy clowns . There has to be an independent alternative , surely Confusedcratch:

UK government!!
It is on my to do list.
But not right at the top

2012 Hdi75 van