Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
seat covers & mats
I've just ordered a 2015 berlingo van does anyone know if the seat covers & floor mats are the same as the 2014 model & where is the best place to buy them as I want good quality and fitting items
I got my tailor made seat covers off ebay like these, others are available http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CITROEN-BERLIN...4871a3b382
Walser covers from Roofbox on eBay.....lasted well in last two taxis and great fit etc.
Former 2011 Mk3 XTR owner Confusedalut:
I bought these rubber floor mats for mine: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Citroen-Berlin...3a99d20cc4

Very pleased with them as they are a perfect fit. They are made from decent quality rubber (I find rubber mats far better than cloth) and should last well.
____

2010 B9 Multispace VTR 1.6 Petrol 90hp
Thanks for the replies ?
(02-03-2015, 09:16 PM)doofer Wrote:  I don't know about vans, but with my Multispace I got a full set of carpet mats - the dealer said they're now included as standard.

It's funny they put a full set of carpet's in and takeaway the engine cover  Confused what are they thinking of ??
                                     Smile  It's too orangey for crow's It's just for me and my dog  Smile

Heart Heart Love a lot trust a few  Dodgy

Depending on how u use he car, rubber mats are great as easy to wipe down.
Good with dog hair or bikes in with mud harder wearing .
(02-03-2015, 10:17 PM)Jed Clampit Wrote:  It's funny they put a full set of carpet's in and takeaway the engine cover  Confused what are they thinking of ??

I've no idea why manufacturers started adding engine covers - I prefer to pop my bonnet open and see if there are any unexpected leaks without doing a full strip down.
Mar 2002 Berlingo Multispace Forte 1.9D 166,000 miles
(02-03-2015, 06:37 PM)eddyale Wrote:  I've just ordered a 2015 berlingo van does anyone know if the seat covers & floor mats are the same as the 2014 model & where is the best place to buy them as I want good quality and fitting items

hi i ordered genuine rubber mats from Eurekacarperts and seat covers from ukcustomcovers ....both companies i found excellent in terms of the price, quality of the product and the service received
(02-03-2015, 06:37 PM)eddyale Wrote:  I've just ordered a 2015 berlingo van does anyone know if the seat covers & floor mats are the same as the 2014 model & where is the best place to buy them as I want good quality and fitting items

Just be scammed looking and paid in full  for seat cover for my new belingo  from a company called bulletproof covers.  http://bulletproofcovers.co.uk/amfinder/  Ordered in october 2015 , phones do not work and emails